In case you are looking for pure Marine Gypsum Stone, then our organization is the ultimate destination for you. This type of gypsum is produced as a by product during the manufacturing of common salt by utilizing cutting edge solar evaporation technique. With having in-depth knowledge on diverse requirements of different industries, we have emerged as a successful manufacturer and trader of standard quality Marine Gypsum. We offer Salt Pan Gypsum and Imported Mineral Gypsum under this category. The offered gypsum based product has extensive applications in ceramic and cement production industries. This type of gypsum is reckoned for its low moisture content.
Showing 3 ItemsTo cater the diverse requirements of our clients, we are involved in offering a wide array of Marine Salt Pan Gypsum in varied specifications. It is basically used as an agent to remove saline and alkaline ingredients in the soil. Clients can avail this from us at very competitive price. The product is highly acclaimed in the market for its prolonged shelf life and safe formulation.Send Inquiry
- High purity level and crystallized appearance are some of its special attributes
- Can be stored for longer period
- Compositional accuracy
- It is known for its low hardness level
- Working with an aim to achieve to client satisfaction, we are offering a wide stock of Marine Gypsum at nominal prices. It is tested on various parameters to deliver a premium quality product at clients end. The offered powder can be availed from us in diverse specifications as per the requirement. It is highly acclaimed for its longer shelf life, high efficiency and balanced composition.Send Inquiry
- Serving our clients since inception, we offer an impeccable stock of Salt Pan Gypsum in different standard specifications. It is widely used as a source of calcium in the formulation of calcium-based siliceous chemicals. It is examined strictly in accordance with the various quality parameters. Clients can avail this from us at pocket friendly prices. The mineral is as a considered sedimentary rock and is formed by chemical sediments.Send Inquiry